EMBS works with some of the UK’s most prestigious advanced manufacturing businesses.
The division focuses on precision engineering companies operating within the Aerospace, Automotive / Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and General Engineering industries. The team provides dedicated support to some of the UK’s most successful and reputable names in this space by providing high quality and effective permanent and contract recruitment services, in addition to new and innovative services. These include advising on recruitment strategies to help source rare and niche skills, supply of internal recruitment tools and advertising, and employer branding consultancy.
For candidates, we offer expert support and advice throughout the process to help you make an informed decision on your next career move. We talk your language and can help to ensure you find the best possible position.
Joseph was right to the point from minute one to the end; he did an excellent job in getting me to listen as I have countless agency’s ring me daily. Joe sold the job like he was the owner of the company he was recruiting for; his heart and soul was in that company. – TIG Welder, Barnsley.
James helped me to get the job I wanted at the company that I wanted to work for; he never pushed me, and didn’t ring me up too much. He was perfect; very professional and kept in very good contact. There are no bad points from me; i would definitely pass his number on to others like me in the industry looking for new work. – CNC Supervisor, Nottingham.
Very happy; after initially applying for a role, I was recommended a different role more suited to my experiences. Good and quick responses to e-mails and feedback on the interview from James. – Quality Control Engineer, Derby.
- Sectors - Rail, Automotive, Aerospace, Motorsport, Precision Engineering, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Defence
- Machinists (CNC or Manual - Millers, Turners, Grinders, Borers)
- Mechanical Designers (CAD Designers, Draughtsman)
- Quality (Inspectors, Engineers, CMM)
- Electrical Designers (CAD Designers, Draughtsman)
- Electrical Fitters, Technicians, PCB Assemblers, Panel Wirers
- Programmers (Offline CAD/CAM, CMM)
- Fabricator & Welders / Sheet Metal Workers
- Mechanical Fitters, Mechanical Assemblers - Sub Assembly, Stores
- Manufacturing, Process, Development, System Engineering
- Operations & Management
- Painters, Paint Technicians, Paint Sprayers, Preppers / Maskers
Just a few of our awesome clients...
What our Clients say!
I have been using James at EMBS for several years for my recruitment needs. Swiftool is a high end Precision Engineering company in the oil and gas and nuclear sector with make to order sales. We do not have a high turn over of staff but I have found it very difficult and time consuming finding the right guys with the right core values when a position needs filling. James has now supplied 5 successful candidates but more importantly the 5 were out of only 15 candidates he presented to me. One of the reason he can do this he has spent time understanding Swiftool and the environment we are in to the extent he actually spent a week on the shop floor.
Steve White - Swiftool