EMBS works with some of the UK’s most prestigious advanced manufacturing businesses.
The division focuses on precision engineering companies operating within the Aerospace, Automotive / Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and General Engineering industries. The team provides dedicated support to some of the UK’s most successful and reputable names in this space by providing high quality and effective permanent and contract recruitment services, in addition to new and innovative services. These include advising on recruitment strategies to help source rare and niche skills, supply of internal recruitment tools and advertising, and employer branding consultancy.
For candidates, we offer expert support and advice throughout the process to help you make an informed decision on your next career move. We talk your language and can help to ensure you find the best possible position.
James helped me to get the job I wanted at the company that I wanted to work for; he never pushed me, and didn’t ring me up too much. He was perfect; very professional and kept in very good contact. There are no bad points from me; i would definitely pass his number on to others like me in the industry looking for new work. – CNC Supervisor, Nottingham.
Very happy; after initially applying for a role, I was recommended a different role more suited to my experiences. Good and quick responses to e-mails and feedback on the interview from James. – Quality Control Engineer, Derby.
- Sectors - Rail, Automotive, Aerospace, Motorsport, Precision Engineering, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Defence
- Machinists (CNC or Manual - Millers, Turners, Grinders, Borers)
- Mechanical Designers (CAD Designers, Draughtsman)
- Quality (Inspectors, Engineers, CMM)
- Electrical Designers (CAD Designers, Draughtsman)
- Electrical Fitters, Technicians, PCB Assemblers, Panel Wirers
- Programmers (Offline CAD/CAM, CMM)
- Fabricator & Welders / Sheet Metal Workers
- Mechanical Fitters, Mechanical Assemblers - Sub Assembly, Stores
- Manufacturing, Process, Development, System Engineering
- Operations & Management
- Painters, Paint Technicians, Paint Sprayers, Preppers / Maskers
Just a few of our awesome clients...
What our Clients say!
James, I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your insight, support and service delivery around our recruitment and selection processes over the past eighteen months.
In addition to providing good quality candidates in a tough market (my observations are that this is the “baseline standard” with EMBS) there have been numerous projects where EMBS have exceeded expectations and therefore I thought I’d take a minute to recognise them. It’s rare today to work with a service provider who continue to add value and don’t rest on their laurels once established as “preferred supplier”.
Your USP from my perspective is simple: EMBS have the most ethical approach I have experienced from any agency, adding value and finding quality candidates in a really tough market.