Quality Inspector, Quality Inspection, Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, Aerospace Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality, Engineering, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Quality Inspector wanted – PERMANENT, Nottingham
EMBS are in partnership with a prestigious, reputable engineering company in Nottingham who are currently in the market for a Quality Inspector to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client supports some of the world’s leading Aerospace customers, holding long standing relationships and orders with these customers which allows them to grow, hence the reason for this new role.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong quality inspection background
- Ability to perform inspection activities (both visual and dimensional) using manual measuring equipment (verniers, calipers, micrometers) etc.
- Follow SOP’s and work instructions
- Work from engineering drawings
- Carry out NCR’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Worked on small to medium sized precision engineering components
Desirable attributes and skills are;
- Ability to perform FAIRs
- CMM Experience
In return the client is offering:
- Stability – Permanent position available with healthy orders books for the foreseeable future
- Hours: Days
- Hourly rate: £ Negotiable depending on experience
- Overtime available at premium rates
Benefits include: Holiday entitlement (25 days + 8), Contributory pension scheme, onsite parking, modern working facilities and equipment, company which invests regularly in new machinery / equipment and working conditions etc.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com
Furthermore, should you know of anyone who is interested and matches the above criteria, please contact James Hall on 01332 387864.