Quality Engineer, Quality Engineering, Quality Technician, Quality Lead, Quality Team Leader, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Defence, Position: Permanent, Location: Derby, Salary: up to £36,000 p.a
QUALITY ENGINEER WANTED! PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE – Derby based
EMBS are in partnership with a prestigious, reputable engineering company in Derby who are currently in the market for a skilled Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client supports some of the worlds leading Aerospace customers and is experiencing considerable growth, hence the reason for this recruitment drive.
The purpose of this role is to undertake problem resolution, audits and or corrective action to improve internal quality or supply chain performance. To provide technical support to the organisation by resolving product or process queries from the supply chain, operations or customers.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Quality background
- Have worked within a precision engineering environment – Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving & root cause analysis and be able to implement corrective actions where necessary
- Quality auditing experience
- Understanding of quality improvement tools
- Six Sigma knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
There is the chance for development and further progressing.
Training and progression is provided and encouraged!
In return the client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Day shift with flexible start times
- Salary: Up to £36,000 p.a depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including: Contributory pensions scheme, healthcare scheme, discounted gym membership, holidays etc.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org