Machine Operator, Doosan, Nakamura, Aerospace, Engineering, Precision, Motorsport, Nuclear, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £8 – £9 per hour depending on experience
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR WANTED – PERMANENT!
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking CNC Machine Operators to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company has built up a strong reputation within the precision engineering markets for their ability to manufacture complex machining for a number of customers World Wide.
These positions are available due to considerable growth after winning orders from new and existing customers.
A successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Competent machine operating ability
- Ability to run multi axis machines
- Understanding of Fanuc CNC controls
- Knowledge of working with various materials including exotics
- Previous experience within Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport or Oil & Gas sectors (desirable)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent Position
- Shifts: Days
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Hourly rate: £8 – £9 per hour
- Overtime at X1/4 during the week after 39 hours, X1/2 for the 1st 5 hours and x2 for anything after and Sunday
- Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, modern up to date equipment, long standing relationships meaning strong / healthy order books.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org