CNC TURNER PROGRAMMER REQUIRED! PERMANENT POSITION ON DAYS!
EMBS are currently working in partnership with an established, growing organisation based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a skilled CNC Machinist, working on a permanent basis.
Ideally this candidate will have both Milling and Turning experience (bias towards one of the other is acceptable). However they will also accept an exceptional CNC Miller or CNC Turner who can program online, set and operate using Fanuc controls.
The company is NADCAP and Sabre accredited and specialises in manufacturing precision components for the engineering, oil & gas and aerospace industries predominantly.
With healthy order books and opportunities to progress, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow within a reputable company.
The successful candidate will be working in their new facility working on both CNC Milling and Turning machines. Training will be required where necessary.
Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous precision engineering background – Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
- Ability to perform programming, setting and operating on either Milling or Turning machines
- Experience of using Fanuc controls
- Machined small to medium sized precision components
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
In return the client is offering:
- Shifts: Days (39 hour week) Monday to Thursday 7am – 4pm, 7am – 12pm on Friday
- Overtime available: X1/4 in the week, X1/2 at weekend
- Hourly rate: £12 – £14.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position and believe your skill set matches the criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call Mat Lis on 01332 387865 for a confidential discussion
CNC Programmer, CNC Online Programmer, CNC Offline Programmer, CNC Turner Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, 3 axis machinist, CNC Lathe setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Mill Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Machinist, CNC Turner, CNC Miller, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, CNC Machining, CNC Programming, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Haas, Citizen, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 – £14.00 per hour