EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company who are market leaders in manufacturing medium sized precision components to various World renowned Aerospace companies across the globe.
Located in Birmingham our client is looking to recruit multiple CNC Turn Mill machinists to work in their modern, state of the art facility, on a permanent basis.
Using the latest technology and machinery this opportunity will allow you to work on some very challenging, demanding but rewarding projects.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong CNC Turning background is a MUST
- Ability to set and operate CNC Lathes using Okuma or Fanuc controls
- Ability to set and operate CNC Milling machines is preferable but not essential
- Previous precision engineering background
- Previous experience of working on small to medium sized precision components for industries such as: Aerospace, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, MOD etc.
- Worked on small batch quantities: 1 off prototype work to 10 off’s
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Adhere to high standards and tight tolerances
- Experience of working with exotic alloys such as: Inconel, Duplex, Nimonic etc.
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent position – Stability
- Competitive salary depending on experience: £33,000 – £36,000 & overtime
- Shifts: Various shifts available from Days, Nights and Weekends (days and nights)
- Overtime available at premium rates
Excellent benefit packages including: Contributory pension scheme, holiday entitlement, on the job training, PPE provided, Free car parking and much more.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CNC Setter Operator, CNC 5 axis machinist, CNC Turner, CNC Miller, CNC Setter, CNC Programmer, CNC Set Operate, CNC Mill Turn, CNC Turn Mill, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, Aerospace, Engineering, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, MOD, Precision Engineering, Location: Birmingham, Position: Permanent, Salary: £29,500 – £32,000 p.a + SHIFT Premiums