CNC Turner Permanent Position (NIGHTS)!!!
Due to extensive growth over the past few years, we are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer within the precision engineering sector!
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CNC, preferably over 3 years. You will need to have worked on 2 or more axes lathes, such as Doosan L220B, LN220 or Takisawa’s.
You will be producing parts for leading OEM customers around the globe, manufacturing components for the Aerospace/MOD/Motorsport sectors.
An exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to progress further as a machinist. There is also a potential opportunity to learn offline programming in the near future!
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong CNC TURNING background – 3 years minimum
- Ability to set and operate using FANUC controls on 2 or 3 axes CNC lathes
- Ability to offline program using MasterCAM – Desireable
- Capable of machining small-sized precision components for industries such as; Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to perform first off inspection using manual measuring equipment
- Understanding of engineering drawings and the ability to interpret
- Previously worked with various materials (Titanium, Cast Iron, Aluminium)
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent and stable employment
- 23 days of holiday + Bank holidays
- Nights only ( 5 pm – 5 am Monday – Thursday)
- Overtime is X 1/3 in week, x1/2 on Saturday and x2 on Sunday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Modern working environment and machinery plus much more
If this piques your interest, drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01332 387865.
Please note: If EMBS does not get back to you within 5 working days of the submission date, then please consider this as being unsuccesful. Once the vacancy is closed, unsuccesful applications will receive feedback!
CNC Programmer, CNC Program, CNC Online Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Turner Programmer, CNC Machining, CNC Turner, CNC Turning, CNC, CNC Setter Operator, CNC Set Operate, CNC Technician, CNC Machinist, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Operator, CNC Lathe, Skilled Machinist, Prototype Machinist, Toolmaker, Location: Northampton, Pay:Competitive