Many of the candidates that you are looking to target are passive; less than 10% of the available talent pool is active within these sectors. So it’s down to you to develop and communicate your employee value proposition (EVP), ‘the people deal’, your values and your vision, and everything else that makes you special.
With more and more people accessing video content on mobile devices we believe that communicating your EVP and employer brand via video and social media gives you a competitive edge. It also enables us to add an important service to our portfolio, making EMBS one of the most unique recruitment services businesses in the UK.
For a small fee, or completely free to clients using our Adjust RPO service*, we can create an EVP Video that gives our clients a competitive edge. The process of developing a video also has incredible benefits. It engages a range of key stakeholders in discussions about what make you a great place to work and promotes positivity that can be used to improve employee engagement and relations.
*cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or fee reduction.
Why use Attract EVP Videos
- Offers candidates an insight in to your company
- Jobseekers are more likely to engage by getting to see the business
- Gets management thinking about being a great Employer
- Ensure you are competitive in a saturated market place
- Improves the 'candidate experience'
- Gives you a competitive edge and a uniqueness
- Enables you to reach out to passive talent in a creative way
- Gets you thinking about your company values
- Improves employee engagement and relations
- A video takes less than a day to shoot
- Ensures you retain staff as well as recruiting them
How it works
- We meet with you to define your EVP
- We select stakeholders to be involved
- We set up a day of filming and editing
- You sign off the edit and share online
“Simon really made us think about our EVP and it was great fun putting the EVP film together, would recommend it to any company thinking about recruiting new people.”
Karen Grace, HR Manager, Codel