Midweight Developer (.NET / C#)
South Derbyshire, to £40,000 p/a plus benefits (inc flexible / home working), easily commutable from the surrounding area and walkable from the train station
We are looking for a talented Developer to join a leading client based in south Derbyshire who’re going through a major period of expansion. The successful candidate joining this Agile Development team will be key in the technology roadmap for the future and will drive development of new applications and improving existing market leading products.
You’ll be joining at a critical time for the application development team, they’re still building and evolving the technology, rolling out mobile technology and looking at greenfield projects that will go live over the coming months.
This role will play a pivotal part in them.Technical environment:
– C# Architecture and .NET 4.5 / 4.6- SQL Server 2008 R2 -> 2012
– Web Development technologies
– Design and development of web applications including SOLID design principles
– Structured development life cycle such as Agile or Scrum methodology
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
– 2013 and Microsoft Team Foundation ServerIn this challenging role, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to help drive the business and the department forwards and build on your knowledge, skills and expertise.
You will enjoy huge scope for personal development where you will have the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities including mentoring bright young developers in the art of crafting code.
This is a permanent position based in South Derbyshire with a salary on offer up to £40,000 DOE plus benefits including, pension, learning and development, flexible and home working, etc.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call me on 01332 851536 / 07539 034510. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 07:00 until 22:00.
By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @mattpowerembs and connect with me on LinkedIn.
EMBS only work with the leading employers across the Midlands and take on quality led assignments with businesses who are candidate minded.