Aerospace Sheet Metal Jobs available in Nottingham (Permanent positions available, £20 – 22kpa depending on experience)
Aerospace sheet metal worker wanted for immediate start!
EMBS are in partnership with a leading engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking a sheet metal worker with Aerospace experience, in return they are offering a permanent position and a competitive salary.
Our client is a growing engineering company who are developing their aerospace division rapidly due to new projects and are looking for a forward thinking individual to join their team and assist with the growth.
Sheet Metal Work experience required to be consider for the role:
- •Aerospace or precision engineering experience within a sheet metal worker role.
- •Experience working with Aluminium or Stainless Steel to thickness of 0.5mm – 1.5mm
- •Experience working to tolerances of 0.5mm – 1.5mm
- •Experience setting and operating a press brake
- •Experience working with use of the following machines and techniques: guillotines, press brakes, punch presses, benders, formers, cutting, marking out etc.
- •To have knowledge of engineering drawings.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing team and really set up strong foundations for a prosperous career. If you are interested please contact Joe on either 01332851533 or 07376252399