We can help you achieve success in business and in life! We are experiencing significant growth and can offer exceptional careers for those who want to build strong business relationships.
We’ve placed thousands of people with some of the world’s best known IT and Engineering companies. Although still relatively small, we pack a big punch and deliver a range of unique services that gives us a competitive edge. Now in our 15th year, we know how to develop and nurture talent. We can offer a structured career path for inexperienced and seasoned recruiters, alongside exceptional training which is recognised as a vocational qualification. We are situated in an incredible workspace in a seventeen-century mill, which is a world heritage site on the banks of the river Derwent. Darley Park is a minute’s stroll away and we are also lucky enough to have two gyms onsite.
“Our team, recruitment tools and training make us an exceptional employer. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, want to earn a salary that offers security and stability, and work in a happy and inspiring environment come and talk to us here at EMBS.”
See why our team love working for EMBS!
Employer Features & Benefits
- The EMBS Academy delivers 31 modules structured training
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching
- Earn £35,000 in Yr 1, £40k plus Yr 2 and 60k plus Yr 3
- Structured career progression
- From Graduate to Associate Director in 5 years!
- International Travel Prizes for high achievers
- Uncapped commission scheme - up to 50% of billings
- Incredible office situated in world heritage site
- Best tech in the business!
- Company car scheme - senior team members
- Early finish Fridays for top performers
- Onsite Gym
- Flexible and home working at leadership level